- Press releases
- 2018 2018
- Re-elected to the Board of Governors of GTI
- Employer of the Year 2017
- Grant Thornton holds regional conference in Armenia
- Grant Thornton Armenia celebrates 20th anniversary
- Grant Thornton global survey finds more and more business roles are held by women in Armenia
- Grant Thornton reports global revenues of $4.8 billion
- 2016 2016
Armenia has taken one step forward on women in leadership according to Grant Thornton global survey
Grant Thornton celebrates key milestones as global CEO Peter Bodin takes office and global revenues pass USD5 billion as network grows to 50,000 people
Gagik Gyulbudaghyan, Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Armenia, has been re-elected to the Board of Governors of Grant Thornton International for a period of three years for the second consecutive time.
Grant Thornton named Employer of the Year by International Accounting Bulletin.
Grant Thornton firms across the CIS region come together in Armenia for their annual partner conference.
Grant Thornton Armenia is delighted to announce the celebration of its 20th anniversary this year.
On International Women’s Day, a new report based on Grant Thornton’s annual survey of 5,500 businesses in 36 economies reveals the global proportion of senior business roles held by women has hit a high of 25%.
Grant Thornton announced total combined record global revenues of US$4.8bn for the financial year ended 30 September 2016.
Grant Thornton Armenia restates leading position on the market.