Gagik joined Grant Thornton in 2010 as an auditor and now is a senior manager in Advisory Services Division of the company.
He has over 11 years of combined experience in audit and accounting, financial advisory, valuation and transaction supporting services including: business and investment valuations; strategy development and business planning; internal audit, financial modelling and forecasting; feasibility and sector studies; due diligence; agreed upon procedure and financial audit missions.
Gagik also provided lectures on "Audit and internal control" theme in Russian-Armenian Slavonic University and is the head of Internal Audit Department of C-Quadrat Ampega Asset Management Armenia, the mission of which is to offer top-quality asset management services in Armenia in line with best Western standards.
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (Global)
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified Internal Auditor (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Internal Auditor (certificate by the Central Bank of Armenia)
- Chartered certified accountant (ACCA)
- PhD in Economics (Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University)
- Master of Economics (Yerevan State Institute of Economics)
- Master of Finance (Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University)