Governance crises in the corporate environment have placed unprecedented emphasis on corporate governance in all types of organizations. As organizations seek to give stakeholders greater confidence, they face ever increasing pressure to demonstrate best practice corporate governance.
Increased focus on directors' and executives' role and responsibilities requires systematic frameworks for implementing critical corporate governance principles on ethics, code of conduct, compensation, financial policy, and financial reporting. The companies need to actively consider their strategic priorities before adopting corporate governance reforms and corporate strategies that enhance both business performance and governance effectiveness.
Our corporate governance and advisory services can help ensure that your organization and board understand the necessary requirements for implementing the right corporate governance framework. We work with our clients to put in place transparent and robust governance arrangements at board and operational level, intelligent risk management and effective compliance structures in the following areas:
- Corporate governance advisory
- Audit committee advisory
- Business processes re-engineering
- Review of operational and organizational structures (KPI, KGI, and etc.)
- Corporate governance assessment
- Advisory on best corporate governance practices and applicable regulations
- Advisory on development of corporate governance manuals
- Controls analysis and documentation
Grant Thornton Corporate Governance and Advisory services deliver:
- co-ordinated interaction amongst the Board, Audit Committee, Management team, External auditor and Internal audit group
- a risk and controls-focused framework for corporate governance, ensuring the effectiveness of controls in light of your specific operations and company structure, management and board of directors
greater awareness of and compliance with your organization’s own compliance environment.