In nowadays constantly changing tax environment the Company offers an extensive suite of tax advisory services, including:
- Advising on all aspects of national and international taxation, as well as on customs regulations;
- Advising on corporate and individual tax regimes;
- Analysis of transactions from the tax perspective;
- Submission of queries to tax/customs authorities for getting elucidations over ambiguous tax/customs issues;
- Review of the client’s tax returns aimed at checking their accuracy and compliance with the legislative requirements, as well as at identifying potential tax risks;
- Provision of updates on the latest tax/customs legislative changes or draft laws that may affect clients’ operations;
- Representation of the client’s interests in various tax disputes, assistance and support in advancing reasonable arguments along with respective supporting documents.
The Company helps its clients to manage their tax compliance through:
- Calculation of taxes and mandatory payments;
- Preparation of tax returns required under the local tax legislation and their submission.
The tax planning advisory services are mainly aimed at:
- Assisting in structuring/restructuring specific and complex transactions and in managing tax risks;
- Developing corporate tax strategy;
- Developing tax optimization schemes;
- Reducing tax costs and keeping long-term sustainable tax rate.
Tax due diligence
Tax due diligence services include, but are not limited to:
- Review of tax consequences ensuing from the transactions of the target entity, including transactions concluded with non-resident entities;
- Analysis of any tax planning schemes applied by the target entity, if any;
- Review of tax returns of the target entity, accuracy check of the calculations provided, audit of tax liabilities fulfilment;
- Disclosure and description of any possible tax risks.