Grant Thornton Asset Management Solutions
We consider sustainable infrastructure that bears minimum total cost of owning and operating the assets while delivering required level of service to be among the key success factors of each business. Grant Thornton’s profound experience and deep knowledge of asset management (AM) systems and registers development is based on successful implementation of large scale and complex projects in CIS region and beyond its borders.
What we offer?
Our contemporary asset management service line solutions include the following areas:
- Stocktaking, development of asset inventory and records,
- Development of computer-based systems,
- Development of asset policies, including (re) valuation methodologies,
- Decision rules to address asset criticality and risk,
- Asset planning, key performance indicators, and
- Operations and skills development.
Asset managementFind out more