Naira has been with the firm since 2011 when she joined us as a consultant. In 2015 she was appointed manager in Advisory Services Division and promoted to senior manager position in March 2017. Since 2015 Naira is also member of the Advisory Group at Grant Thornton.
With over 10 years' experience Naira has assisted clients in all aspects of financial consulting, including
corporate finance and M&A advisory, due diligence, financial and business planning, market research and sector analysis, project feasibility assessment, etc. Through these years she has developed solid experience in business and asset valuations, stocktaking and asset management systems implementation in state enterprises and agencies in Armenia and the CIS region, as well as central banking and regulation experience with extensive cooperation through international missions and institutions (FSAP, IMF, BIS, the World Bank).
Naira has profound knowledge of IFRS/IAS, IVS, TEGoVA, property valuation local standards.
At Grant Thornton she has worked in a range of private sector industries such as financial services, agriculture, food and beverage, chemicals, consumer goods and retail, real estate, transportation, IT, telecom, utilities, entertainment and leisure as well as public sector projects involving PPP schemes, IFI donor missions and government programs.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified business trainer (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PhD in Economics (Armenian State University of Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (American University of Armenia)
- Master in International Finance (University of Amsterdam)
- Master in Corporate Finance and Banking (Duisenberg School of Finance)