Naira has been with the firm since 2011 when she joined us as a consultant. In 2015 she was promoted to manager and in March 2017 to senior manager position of Advisory Services Division. Currently she leads advisory team focused on data analytics center of Grant Thornton Armenia.
With over 10 years' experience Naira has assisted clients in all aspects of financial consulting, including corporate finance and M&A advisory, due diligence, financial and business planning, market research and sector analysis, project feasibility assessment, etc. Through these years she has developed solid experience in business and asset valuations, stocktaking and asset management systems implementation in state enterprises and agencies in Armenia and the CIS region, as well as central banking and regulation experience with extensive cooperation through international missions and institutions (FSAP, IMF, BIS, the World Bank).
Naira has profound knowledge of IFRS/IAS, IVS, TEGoVA, property valuation local standards.
At Grant Thornton she has worked in a range of private sector industries such as financial services, agriculture, food and beverage, chemicals, consumer goods and retail, real estate, transportation, IT, telecom, utilities, entertainment and leisure as well as public sector projects involving PPP schemes, IFI donor missions and government programs.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified business trainer (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PhD in Economics (Armenian State University of Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (American University of Armenia)
- Master in International Finance (University of Amsterdam)
- Master in Corporate Finance and Banking (Duisenberg School of Finance)