Naira has an extensive career with the firm, starting as a consultant in 2011 and progressing through various roles. Currently she serves as partner of the Advisory Services and also leads the data analytics center at Grant Thornton Armenia.
Naira has dedicated over 15 years to the profession, specializing in strategic advisory for private and public sector, corporate finance, M&A advisory, valuation, due diligence and more. Naira brings extensive experience to her role, including the successful implementation of high-value projects at both regional and local levels. Her engagement with international institutions such as the World Bank, EBRD, ADB, IMF and central banking and regulation experience have contributed to profound understanding of international financial systems and aligning the practices with global standards.
In addition to her practical experience, Naira holds a PhD degree in economics with a focus on monetary system and policy efficiency issues. She is recognized as an Accredited Member of the American Society of Appraisers and a certified professional real estate appraiser endorsed by the Cadastre Committee of Armenia. Her industry expertise spans diverse sectors, including mining, energy, agriculture, FMCG, real estate, transportation, hi-tech, education, telecom, leisure and entertainment, etc.
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Accreditations and certifications
- Accredited Member (American Society of Appraisers)
- Certified business trainer (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PhD in Economics (Armenian State University of Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (American University of Armenia)
- Master in International Finance (University of Amsterdam)
- Master in Corporate Finance and Banking (Duisenberg School of Finance)