The most challenging changes facing this sector ever as the 4th industrial revolution impacts
Dynamic businesses need to move with speed and purpose if they want to capitalise on opportunities in travel, tourism & leisure. At Grant Thornton, we know exactly what it takes to succeed in this rapidly changing sector.
We can make sure that your organisation is strategising to address the challenges, and is structured, governed, financed and managed to thrive.
Why Grant Thornton?
Drawing on our deep sector knowledge, we can help you navigate the changing business environment for travel, tourism & leisure companies.
We understand the global economic cycle and the trends in travel, tourism & leisure, from social media and online travel agent impacts, to new age consumers, green operations and emerging market challenges. In the face of these and many other challenges, but also by understanding what’s driving hospitality growth, we can work with you to scenario plan, manage costs, create flexible organisations and finance growth.
Through our understanding of traditional and emerging markets, we can also work with you to develop and expand into new areas.
Our teams provide services tailored to the travel, tourism & leisure industry, including working with you to:
- select the right hotel operator and or/brand for your business
- undertake feasibility studies and business plans
- develop marketing strategies, including channel and pricing strategy
- carry out operational re-structuring/business model optimisation
- navigate the prevailing gaming legislative and tax regulations in different countries.