The search for reserves is taking the oil and gas industry to new destinations worldwide. Whilst raising funding in an increasingly risky environment is proving challenging, dynamic companies are thriving.
At Grant Thornton whether you are exploring financing options, managing risk or creating a local legitimacy to operate we can help you meet the challenges and achieve your potential for growth.
Why Grant Thornton?
Our experienced experts bring deep industry knowledge and insight to deliver practical solutions tailored to your business. Our industry specialists across assurance, forensics, people, risk management, sustainability, tax and valuations can help you address the priorities for the oil and gas industry including fundraising, transactions, managing rising costs and managing risk.
Our proactive teams are led by experienced partners who will work closely with you to bring ideas that help your business grow.
Our oil and gas industry teams offer a wide spectrum of tailored services including working with you on:
- accessing alternative and traditional funding
- structuring transactions and planning for exit
- modelling capital projects and controlling operational costs
- attracting and retaining key executives
- building a sustainable business and managing key stakeholders
- establishing a robust Governance framework and managing risk