Company: Grant Thornton CJSC
Duration: 6-7 months
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Term: Preferably full-time
Grant Thornton is pleased to announce the start of the Purple STARS Program.
The program applicants will be given an opportunity to participate in 1-month intensive training program conducted by the sphere leading specialists. After the completion of the training program they will assist senior audit staff in the office and in field works, as a member of the audit team.
He/she is supervised directly by In-Charge Auditor (Team Leader) and reports to him/her on a regular basis on completion of assigned tasks.
The program will help to gain not only theoretical but also practical skills. Best participants might receive permanent employment offer.
Duties and responsibilities of the intern include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in audit engagements and assist senior auditors in performing their duties;
- Conduct audit work in the office and travel to the Clients premises for field work;
- Take part in the counting of stock at the Clients’ premises;
- Properly and accurately document the audit work done in working papers;
- Participate in compilation of the auditor’s and other reports;
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement;
- Abide to the requirements on ethics and professional behaviour in accordance with Ethics and Quality Control Manual;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the audit process as well as business risks associated with the Client;
- Other duties as requested by Managers and Senior Auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- Demonstrated academic excellence and strong academic credentials;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement, ability to learn;
- Verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent aptitude of team work;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft office suite software;
- Strong proficiency of Armenian, English, Russian.
Application Procedure: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English) with contact telephone numbers and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview. Good performance during the internship may lead to a job offer.
Opening Date: 05.09.2019
Application Deadline: 17.09.2019