Position: People & Culture (Human Resource) Manager
Company: Grant Thornton Armenia
Duration: Long Term
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
The People & Culture (Human Resource) Manager is a senior administrative position, responsible for development and introduction of human resource related policies aimed at ensuring efficiency of human resource performance for fulfilment of goals of the company, as well as carrying out a wide range of functions related to recruitment, employment, personnel motivation, training and career development processes. The People & Culture Manager reports directly to the Deputy Managing Partner and the Managing Partner.
Duties and responsibilities of People & Culture Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Executing HR management of the Company including recruitment process, employment and further staff motivation and retention;
- Developing People & Culture strategy and annual plan in line with the Company goals and Grant Thornton's global strategy;
- Developing and maintaining human resource policies of the company, including compensation and benefit policies and schemes;
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications;
- Ensuring compliance of human resource policies of the Company to relevant legislation applicable to the sphere;
- Coordinating and guiding annual staff appraisal process, counselling and mentoring partners and managers, resolving conflict situations, when necessary;
- Assessing staff training needs and developing annual training plan; cooperating with local and international training providers for training programs for the Company staff;
- Organizing new employee orientation and onboarding process;
- Conducting employee engagement surveys, developing and implementing action plans based on the results;
- Maintaining staff database in management information system, checking staff timesheets on regular basis;
- Organising and coordinating recreation and CSR events and activities aimed at corporate culture reinforcement;
- Providing guidance on human resource related activities of assigned officers of the company's subsidiaries;
- Other human resource related duties assigned by the Deputy Managing Partner and the Managing Partner.
- Higher education, preferably in Management or Social sciences;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in HR field, with 2 years in managerial position;
- In-depth knowledge of Labor Legislation, HR management principles and best practices;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian & English;
- Strong communication, presentation and conflict management skills;
- Excellent motivation, change management and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft office suite software.
Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and email addresses, relevant work experience and references to email@example.com. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited to an interview.
Opening Date: January 15, 2019
Application Deadline: February 01, 2019