Position: BRS Consultant / Information Security Specialist
Company: Grant Thornton Armenia
Duration: Long-term with 3 month probation period
Location: 8/1 Vagharshyan str., Yerevan, Armenia
We are seeking an Information Security Specialist to join our dynamic Cybersecurity team to be involved in performing security assessment, vulnerabilities assessment of applications, networks and infrastructures, including manual testing techniques.
Business Risk Services Consultant / Information Security Specialist will focus primarily on planning and implementing information security risks assessment, vulnerability assessment, analysis and risks mitigation. Information Security Specialist displays effective team worker and communication skills, as well as has a good understanding of information security, information technologies, IT management and risk management principles.
Duties and responsibilities of BRS Consultant / Information Security Specialist are, but not limited to the following:
- Planning and implementing information security assessment, analysis and risk mitigation on the IT technology and process level
- Operate a hands-on role involving vulnerability assessment activities of complex applications, operating systems, wired and wireless networks, and mobile applications/devices
- Identify, assess and analyse information security risks and produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions;
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on the results of information security assessment
- Provide guidance and related recommendations in development and implementation of information security and other IT specific management systems
Job skills and qualification
- Advanced computer skills– extensive computer skills and an understanding of the core networking principles, operating system operations, database operations and etc. Experience with cryptography, web applications, databases, and wireless technologies
- Scripting and programming– Programming and scripting skills related to the operating systems and platforms, such as - Unix, Linux, Windows, VMWare, and etc.
- Report writing– Strong written and oral communication skills to write reports in order to communicate potential improvement opportunities to the IT team and management
- Problem-solving skills– Problem-solving skills to determine the most effective way to correct issues regarding operating systems, applications, networks and data from potential serious risks and vulnerabilities
- Data analytics– Capabilities in reviewing data and analyze the processes needed to understand information security issues and further improvement
- 3 years of work experience in information security;
- 3 years of work experience in IT industry including complex network and system infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of information security management and risk management principles;
- Professional knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS and other related standards will be desirable;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement;
- Good team player, dynamic, cooperative, organized, responsible, detail-oriented, fast-learner;
- Professional certifications in the areas of information security and IT audit are desirable.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.