Company: Grant Thornton Consulting CJSC
Duration: Long-term with 3-month probation period
Location: 9 Grigor Lusavorich, 0015, Yerevan
We are looking for a creative individual with the ability to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide advice and opinions as to the advisory assignments;
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensure high quality of related deliverables for each engagement;
- Create different analytical role models related to projects;
- Demonstrate knowledge in specific areas of industry or functional specialty;
- Compile reports and submit to the immediate supervisor for review and approval;
- Communicate with Clients’ staff within the framework of advisory works to obtain necessary information within the scope of the assignment;
- Exercise professional judgment and suggest any potential areas for expert involvement;
- Proactively manage career by setting goals and career plans with supervisor;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the advisory process as well as business risks associated with the client;
- Other duties as requested by senior staff.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- 3-5 years of progressive experience with proven excellence in the area of Consulting/Banking/Finance/Risk management;
- Solid knowledge in the areas of budgeting and business planning, business consulting, financial modeling, analysis and forecasting, corporate finance and economics,
- Practical application of financial reporting (preferably IFRS);
- Experience in working for a professional service firm is an advantage;
- Full or partial certifications such as CFA / ACCA / ASA / CIMA is an advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team;
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving;
- Travel requirement: Willingness to travel for international engagements, if required;
- Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Full professional proficiency in Armenian, English, and Russian.
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com . All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Opening Date: - 24.02.2021
Application Deadline: - 15.03.2021