Manuk joined Grant Thornton in 2006 as a Senior Auditor and in 2010 he was promoted to Manager in 2016 was promoted to Senior Manager.
He has over 10 years of profound experience in the sphere of audit and accounting and is specialised in provision of audit services to public/governmental, non-governmental organisations, enterprises in various sectors.
As Senior Auditor, and later as a Manager and Senior Manager he has participated in and managed audit missions for enterprises in telecommunications, manufacturing, construction, retail and extractive industries spheres.
Throughout the past years Manuk has managed a large number of audit assignments in Armenia, Russia, Georgia, Belarus, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK)
- Member of the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA, Armenia)
- Member of the IIA Armenia
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified Internal auditor, IIA, USA
- CRMA, Certification in risk management assurance, IIA, USA
- Certified Auditor (RA Ministry of Finance)
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, UK)
- Certified Auditor (RA AAAA)