Hasmik is an experienced management and business consultant. She joined Grant Thornton in 1999 and now is a Partner of Advisory Services.
Hasmik has more than twenty years of experience in the field of business advisory, specialized in corporate finance, lead advisory, valuation and transaction support services, company and project management and general business advisory.
She has solid experience in financial modelling, model verification and auditing, strategic business planning, financial auditing, financial management and forecasting, budgeting, business and investment valuations (including acquisitions), tax optimization, due diligence, market research, feasibility and sector studies, analysis of business activity, evaluation of restructuring and privatization options.
Throughout her career Hasmik has participated in and managed numerous projects for the Government of Armenia, EBRD, USAID, Eurasia Foundation, The World Bank Group, EU TACIS projects, KfW Bankengruppe, Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) and etc.
Hasmik has vast knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), FAST Modelling Standard, Grant Thornton International Transaction Advisory methodology, International Valuation Standards and methodology of business and assets valuations.
- Member of Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia
- ACCA Professional Scheme Student Member
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified Auditor’s license N 388 granted by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser, Certificate N AGG 107 granted by the Real Estate Cadastre Committee of the Republic of Armenia
- Master of Business Administration (Haigazian American University College)
- Degree of Programmer and Engineer (Kiev State Polytechnic Institute)