Lusine has been with the firm since 2010 when she joined us as an audit assistant. In 2015 she was appointed senior auditor in Assurance Department and promoted to manager position in 2018.
She has over 10 year of experience in the sphere of accounting and audit and is specialized in provision of audit services to public, governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as enterprises in various sectors.
Lusine has profound knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and Tax Legislation of the RA.
Throughout her professional career, she has participated in audit and accounting missions for enterprises in telecommunications, construction, air transportation, alcohol processing and selling, education, etc.
Lusine has also significant experience in delivering trainings on auditing and other related areas.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Professional Scheme Student-Member (ACCA, UK)
- Member of the IIA Armenia
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified accountant (Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Republic of Armenia)
- Master’s degree in Accountancy and Audit (“International Accountancy Training Centre” Educational Fund (IATC))
- Master’s degree of Engineer Economist (Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction)