Olga joined Grant Thornton Armenia in 2013 as an IT Auditor after seven years of working for one of the top financial institutions in Armenia.
Currently Olga leads Cybersecurity, Risk and Technology Services’ projects within the firm.
She has over 17 years’ experience in the sphere of ISMS audit, information security management, planning and implementing information systems and services, organizational information infrastructure, quality management, administration and maintenance of banking information systems and services, software development. Olga has also a professional experience in designing and developing business continuity plans and disaster recovery programs and appropriate procedures and manuals.
Olga has solid knowledge of internal control framework (COBIT), Microsoft Operation Framework (MOF), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI PMBOK), IT Risk Management and information security governance standards (ISO 27001:2013, ISO 27002:2013).
She has held multiple assurance and advisory roles helping major companies and stakeholders manage risk in the banking and payments technology space and assisting them in developing and implementing solutions. This has involved banking entities across CIS, Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
This breadth of technical knowledge, together with integrity and client focus are strengths that Olga brings to her role as a partner.
- ISACA - Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- PECB – Professional Education and Certification Board
- (ISC) 2 – International Information System Security Certification Consortium
- PCI SSC – Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- PCI QSA
- Certified Management System Lead Auditor
- Certified Specialist in System Programming (Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) State University)