Grant Thornton became the very company Zaruhi decided to start her career path at. She joined us in 2008 as an Audit assistant and now is a Manager in the Financial Institutions Audit Department.
Having more than 9 years of solid experience in the sphere of audit and accounting, Zaruhi has participated in and led a large number of audit and accounting missions for banks, insurance companies, credit organizations, investment companies and other financial and non-financial institutions.
Zaruhi possesses sound knowledge of International Standards of Auditing, International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards and RA legislation on banking. She has also an excellent knowledge of Financial Management and Analysis principals due to various studies realized in different fields and special knowledge of Basel II banking standard.
In addition to her role as Manager in the Financial Institutions Audit department at Grant Thornton Armenia, Zaruhi is taking the position of Global Audit Quality Control Specialist at Grant Thornton International starting from May, 2017.
- Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA)
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified auditor (AAAA)
- Certified auditor by the Ministry of Finance of Republic of Armenia
- Master of Finance and Control (Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, French University in Armenia)
- Baccalaureate of Management (Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, French University in Armenia)