Lilit joined Grant Thornton as an Auditor in 2017 and now is a Manager in the Financial Institutions Audit Department.
She has more than 12 years of solid experience in the sphere of audit, accounting and banking. Lilit has participated in and led a large number of audit missions for banks, credit organizations, investment companies, insurance companies and other financial and non-financial institutions.
Lilit possesses sound knowledge of International Standards of Auditing, International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards and RA legislation on banking.
- Member of Chamber of Armenian Auditors and Expert Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Student member
- Certified auditor by the Ministry of Finance of Republic of Armenia
- Certified internal auditor of Banks of RA provided by the Union of Banks of Armenia
- Certificate of chief of internal auditor, member of internal auditor of the bank provided by Central Bank of RA