Lilit joined Grant Thornton as an Auditor in 2017 and now is a Senior Manager in the Financial Institutions Audit Department.
She has more than 12 years of solid experience in the sphere of audit, accounting and banking. Lilit has participated in and led a large number of audit missions for banks, credit organizations, investment companies, insurance companies and other financial and non-financial institutions.
Lilit possesses sound knowledge of International Standards of Auditing, International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards and RA legislation on banking.
- Member of Chamber of Armenian Auditors and Expert Accountants
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Student member
- Certified auditor by the Ministry of Finance of Republic of Armenia
- Certified internal auditor of Banks of RA provided by the Union of Banks of Armenia
- Certificate of chief of internal auditor, member of internal auditor of the bank provided by Central Bank of RA