Misak started his career at Grant Thornton in 2013. He is now a partner in Accounting and Tax Advisory Services Department.
He has profound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, Tax Code of Armenia and broad experience in provision of accounting and tax advisory services to clients in different sectors. As an accounting and tax expert he has participated in a numerous accounting and tax audit missions, as well as feasibility and sector studies; due diligence; agreed upon procedures, etc.
Misak has provided accounting, financial statements preparation and tax advisory services to the clients operating in construction, IT and high-tech, telecommunications, financial, production, public services, food and beverage, mining, retail, agriculture sectors, as well as non-governmental organizations.
- Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA, Armenia)
Accreditations and certifications
- Certified Chief Accountant (Association of Accountants and Auditors of Armenia (AAAA))
- Investment Fund Chief Accountant (Central Bank of Armenia)
- Master’s degree in Anti-Crisis Management (Armenian State University of Economics)